What is the CPG Model?
Meet the team
Inclusion & Diversity
Traineeships General FAQ’s
What are the Benefits?
Become a referral partner
The Strive Group
Our Pledge of Committment
Policies (All policies)
Our Culture of Care Scheme
COVID-19 (FAQ’s & Updates)
What are the Employer Benefits?
Create a naturally inclusive and
diverse talent pool, ready for current or future recruitment needs
of funding per learner under the government’s new ‘traineeship scheme’
Save money o
n recruitment and agency fees, should you wish to keep someone on
by having access to a pre-trained pool of ‘ready to go’ talent
Give something Back .
We have all been there, why not give someone a chance to get their foot in the door?
Truly fulfil your CSR
(Corporate and Social Responsibility) objectives
Upskill your staff by giving your current employees some experience in training and mentoring one of our learners
Promote Inclusion to your current employees. Why not have one of our trainers deliver one of our ‘changing perceptions’ sessions?
What can you expect from an operations and organisational point of view?
Promoting your employer brand
– whilst combating industry skills shortages from untapped talent pools
The financial return on investment
– Our training is cost-free! Our recruitment solutions will always be less than any other agency and will also help reduce the cost of attrition & rehire
Assurance that the right person gets the job
– Through employing our learners you are changing your attraction & assessment, purely based on someone’s ability and the criteria for the job
Creating natural diversity and inclusion from day 1
– Make your organisation inclusive from the start and diversity comes naturally thereafter
Embed an innovative and inclusive culture
– Enhance your employer brand
Proof that as a business you are socially responsible
– by ‘doing the right thing’ and addressing under-represented groups
– with the extra hands-on support and your own internal staff developing their mentoring skills, whilst feeling a part of something too