South of England (now including the South East, South West, and London), the North West and the Midlands , southwest
Struggling to gain employment?
Would you like to work in recruitment?
Want to build confidence, gain experience and a qualification?
Want to gain a Level 2 in Customer Service?
You will achieve a City & Guilds Level 2 Certificate in Customer Service, (The customer service qualification will be delivered online with Helen our Tutor)
- FULL ACCESS to our online training – CPG ‘ Recruitment’ Modules
- Face to Face Online Sessions – Pre-Employment sessions on how to get that trainee recruitment role!
- Employability training (Sector specific)
- ICT up to Level 2
- Level 2 Award in health and safety in the workplace
- Level 1 Introductory award in personal and social skills
- Level 2 Certificate in leadership and team skills
- Maths and English (if required – not mandatory)
What will you learn
- Recruitment Careers Overview – Why Recruitment? The pay, incentives, rewards, and career path!
- How to find a job in Recruitment – Session delivered from our Internal Recruitment Director
- Industry Bodies, Regulators, and Associations – Who and why?
- Who are your customers? Who are your stakeholders?
- CV Resourcing – How to resource and find CV’s
- Job Boards & Boolean searching
- Formatting CV’s – What makes a good layout, templates, and examples
- Adverts – How to write a good advert, one to draw in applications!
- Social media – How this is used within recruitment
- Lead Generation – How to find candidates, clients, and hiring managers
- Owning performance – Forecasts and Pipeline
- Communication – On the phone and within the team
- Health and Safety – Considerations within the work environment
- GDPR, Data Protection & AWR – Rules and Regulations
- Diversity & Inclusion – Why it is important within
- Systems – CRM, Vetting, CV Databases, Job boards, Google & Office 365, Phone systems
- Managing your behaviours in the workplace – Uniform, performance targets, KPI’s, performance reviews, bonuses, and appraisals
Additional online Workshops: Champions, mentors & guest speakers within the industries
- Are you unqualified or qualified up to a Level 3? (if in animal care it must be a level 1)
- Currently unemployed
- Aged between 19-24
- Own Transport
So what have you got to lose? Take a leap… Talk to us today to find you future career