re you looking to start an exciting career in Animal Care Training and recruitment with all the training and support required to become successful?
We will help build your skills in training, recruitment and business development. We are seeking someone to promotethe our servicesby growing our existing employer network across the UK whilst encouraging more people to join ourAnimal Care courses/training programmes.
This role is perfect for someone who is outgoing, fun and passionate about supporting both people and animals!Your role will be to grow our employer placement hosts to place young people into work experience. We work with farms, dog groomers, vets, pet shops, zoos etc. Youmay also liaise with referral partners which may include local job centres, training providers, charities and organisations that specialise in youth unemployment
- Create and run adverts/posts for our employer’s opportunities via our social media platforms and online job boards
- Promote our services to employer partners, sending out info packs via our system, encouraging them to pledge their commitment to supporting a young person
- Contact suitable learners to discuss opportunities to determine their suitability
- Maintain and update our CRM and inbox system
- Formatcandidate CV’s
- Potential to attend animal care placements on-site with the Co-Founder
- A polite and clear telephone voice.
- A positive and proactive attitude towards helping people.
- Enthusiasm to succeed in your tasks.
- Demonstrating passion and commitment to achieving your goals.
- Able to work alone (you will have access online and your manager’s phone number, a group chat function so never truly alone)
- Able to work in a team environment (we are a friendly bunch!)
- Have a sense of humour 🙂
- IT Skills (Business Administration is a huge part of what we do as remote workers)
- Any previous customer service or sales experience is essential or a real passion for talking to people, i.e: retail, hospitality, direct or telephone sales, business development face-to-face customer sales, etc.
- Using social media platforms
- Experience making calls or handling people face to face
Desirable – NOT ESSENTIAL – Please note any of these are an absolute Bonus!
- Experience within Sales or Recruitment
- Background in Animal care or able to evidence a real passion for Animals
- Some understanding of the employability sector, and the challenges faced in the employment market for long term unemployed people and those with health conditions. (Although not essential as this can be taught)
- Qualified in Animal Care
- Experience in using Google sheets
- A full driving licence to enable travel if need be, although we have grown as an organisation just as well working from home so hence the ‘NOT ESSENTIAL’ status!
Reporting to: Head of Enrolments (Day to Day line manager) & Co-Founder Jo
CPG is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff to share and uphold this commitment in conjunction with the requirements of Prevent Duty and the positive promotion of modern British values.
Dependent on the role applying to you may be required to process a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS/DS) check. CPG support the recruitment of ex-offenders and will not discriminate in any way. Our full policy statements can be found under our website in the policies section
CPG is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.