Coventry, West Midlands
Traineeship (Including Qualification and Work Experience)
- Do you want hands-on experience working with animals?
- Are you currently looking for work?
- Do you want advice, guidance, mentorship, and ultimately a better chance of employment?
- Are you passionate about working with animals?
- Are you unqualified or qualified up to a Level 3?
- Want free industry-led training?
- Want a free CV/portfolio created with your employer testimonials on it?
Then a traineeship may be for you!
This is an excellent opportunity to gain skills and experience within an animal care setting, A Traineeship is ideal for those that want a career but lack previous experience or the necessary grades. During this programme you will receive hands-on experience and support to add value to your CV and help you meet entry criteria for a future career.
We are working with local employers to offer traineeships to young people in the West Midlands. These courses are designed to give you better prospects of employability and real-world experience in the workplace.
You will have;
- Access to free online industry-led training (real animal workers and our employer partners helped create it!)
- Get to carry out work experience with a caring employer who will help enhance your skills
- Access to ring-fenced job opportunities (yes nobody else gets access just our learners get first dibs!) Plus… it is completely free!
What will you gain
- Level 2 qualification in Animal Care
- Customer service level 1
- Functional skills
- Employability skills
- Animal Care CV/Portfolio created just for you
Although you won’t be paid for your traineeship, some of our employer partners will pay for your food/travel expenses and you may even be given get a job offer at the end! (We have had a 96% success rate so far!!)
- Unemployed or working 16hrs or less
- Qualified below a level 3 (if in animal care must be a level 1)
- Aged 19-24
So what have you got to lose? Take a leap… Talk to us today to find you future career