- Do you want hands-on experience working with animals?
- Are you currently looking for work?
- Do you want advice, guidance, mentorship, and ultimately a better chance of employment?
- Are you passionate about working with animals?
- Are you unqualified or qualified up to a Level 3?
- Want free industry-led training?
- Want a free CV/portfolio created with your employer testimonials on it?
Then a traineeship may be for you!
This is an excellent opportunity to gain skills and experience within an animal care setting, A Traineeship is ideal for those that want a career but lack previous experience or the necessary grades. During this programme you will receive hands-on experience and support to add value to your CV and help you meet entry criteria for a future career.
We are working with local employers to offer traineeships to young people in North West. These courses are designed to give you better prospects of employability and real-world experience in the workplace.
You will have;
- Access to free online industry-led training (real animal workers and our employer partners helped create it!)
- Get to carry out work experience with a caring employer who will help enhance your skills
- Access to ring-fenced job opportunities (yes nobody else gets access just our learners get first dibs!) Plus… it is completely free!
What will you gain
- Level 2 qualification in Animal Care
- Employability skills
- CV/Portfolio created just for you
Although you won’t be paid for your traineeship, some of our employer partners will pay for your food/travel expenses and you may even be given get a job offer at the end! (We have had a 96% success rate so far!!)
So what have you got to lose? Take a leap… Talk to us today to find you future career
Date Posted: 01/08/2021
Apply NowRefer a Friend