Garstang, East Midlands
Want a hands-on experience with farm animals?
This farm is looking for someone who is new to the farming industry, who they can train up to help them manage their farm.
- Dairy Cattle
Successful candidates will be considered for paid opportunities
This is an excellent opportunity to gain skills and experience within an animal care setting, A Traineeship is ideal for those that want a career but lack previous experience or the necessary grades. During this programme you will receive hands-on experience and support to add value to your CV and help you meet entry criteria for a future career.
These courses are designed to give you better prospects of employability and real-world experience in the workplace.
What will you gain
- Level 2 qualification in Animal Care
- Employability skills
- CV/Portfolio created just for you
- Are you passionate about working with animals?
- Are you unqualified or qualified up to a Level 3? (if in animal care must be a level 1)
- Currently unemployed
- Aged between 19-24
- Driver or own transport due to rural location
So what have you got to lose? Take a leap… Talk to us today to find you future career